Sunday, July 10, 2011

Help for thise being hunted(sorry if this title sounds a little meh)

I'm going to say this right now.  This is not some blog that's about how I'm being menaced by a certain faceless individual.  Instead I'm being menaced by a creature known as the Rake.  For those who know nothing about what the Rake is, it's a type of strange dog like creature that has a penchant for slicing people up with it's razor sharp talons.  I'm writing this blog as both a log of my encounters with this thing and as a means of teaching people how to handle this thing.  One thing I've both been told is this thing doesn't seem to go after people unless it's antagonized.  However this is not always true and this thing has been known to attack with out reason. Me like many people who research this thing are unsure why this thing attacks but I do know one thing,  I'm not going to run.  I'm going to defend myself but I'm going to try to be smart about it.  And hopefully the people who read this blog that are being menaced by this thing can gain some form of knowledge on how to handle the situation.
Edit:  Here's a video by my friend Rev. Loon about the rake in case I was a little vague about the rake



Stay safe
-Faustus-

No comments:

Post a Comment