Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Week after Halloween

Once again I apologize for not posting soon enough. I'm going to start by telling you that Rot is back and he's pretty much mind fucking me through my dreams with what he wants me to do to the woman from my past.  The Dream started on October 27th. The dream is always the same.  I'm standing in my backyard an my hands are covered in blood.  I then see the Rake who's crouching down near the entrance to my families garden and he appears to be eating someone who has been disemboweled. The Rake looks right at me and he looks like he's mouthing the words"Thanks for the meal."  Then the Rake just crawls off into the fields and I go to see who it was that the Rake killed and.... it's her. that woman I was once good friends with.  She with what little life she has left looks at me with hate in her eyes and says"I thought we were friends."  Then I hear Rot Laughing wildly from all sides.  The most recent time I had the dream Rot decided to to show himself and talk down to me. "Eventually this will happen given that I push all the right buttons.  And it's a shame to seeing how close you two were"  It was at this point that I got tired  of Rot's mouth and I'm not sure how but I willed my dream to conjure an earth fist from the ground to diliver a uppercut to Rot's chin.  All I have to say about that is DIRECT HIT!  The strange thing was the second the fist made impact on his chin I woke up.

Anyway I would have posted this sooner but there was an incident the week after Halloween.  Sebastian went missing on November 4th and I went a little nuts trying to find him. Until I thought of the worst and possible fate for my feline friend.  I know this kind of goes against what I try to tell people when dealing with the Rake.  But I made the decision to Go after the Rake in the Backfields to find what may have happened to Sebastian.  I grabbed my Machete, my knives, and a water gun. All of which had some form of rue on the or in the case of the water gun, in them. The search for Sebastian took at least three ours and I was almost ready to give up until I heard loud mowing coming from my left.  I turned to see Sebastian who was in what looked like a crudely made cage.  The Cage looked to be made from wood and briar thorns.  I quickly got Sebastian out of this cage when I turned to See The Rake looking pissed off.  I ran with Sebastian back to my house, when we got close I almost tripped letting Sebastian out of my grip.  The Rake went right past me and was heading straight for Sebastian.  That is until I grazed the Rake's cheek with some rue oil from my water gun.  The Rake feeling rue on his face fell off balance and began to scream.  I began to spray him non stop until it looked like he was in severe pain. I thought this would have Been the perfect opportunity to put an end to this thing.  I un sheathed my machete and got ready to go Highlander on him.  Until the Rake kicked my leg  while he was writhing in pain. So I missed but I did  cut his belly up pretty good accidental as it may have been.  After that Little accidental disembowlment, the Rake quickly got into the crawling postition and ran off.  I looked over at Sebastian who was watching the event go down. I walk over to him, picked him back up, and said,"welcome home Sebastian."
 Wow i hope this post wasn't to long.  Oh another not I finally put a vlog on youtube to act as a companion to this blog.

Anyway Stay Safe.

-Faustus-

No comments:

Post a Comment