Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Getting everything ready and a new resolve.

Well Thanksgiving has past and now it's that time of the year again: Christmas and the one time of the year that ol' slendy is at his weakest, the Solstice.  From what I remember about this the solstice is suppose to represent light coming into the world or something like that I'm not 100% certain on that but bottom line He gets weak during this time of year.  I know some of you are probably wondering why I bring this up. Well I have a theory that maybe the solstice can be used against the Rake as well but again not 100% certain on that.  Anyway I was recently in kind of a depressive mood due to it being so close to the time of year that me and the woman from my past had a falling out. Thankfully Shady and a dream I had helped me gain some new resolve. I believe this dream took place on the night of November 26th and I can only remember was that I sitting in a doctors office and I had a bleeding wound in my chest area. On the wall of the doctor's office I saw the words written in my blood "You know what you must do in order to conquer the rotting fiend."  Then for some reason a white wolf comes in to the office (looking at you Mystery) and starts to lick the wound on my chest.  My first instinct was to try and push the wolf off but before I do the wolf stops licking and leaves the room.  That's when I notice that the wound is gone then I woke up feeling strangely better.  I think I know what I'm going to do in order to beat Rot and hopefully put an end to his game.  Well I guess that's all I have to say for now.  At any rate I must get started on those Rue and absinthe steaks for the Rake. It's time I put an end to this once and for all. I'll try not to be reckless.  I'll try to post here again by Christmas or a few days after. 
ps sorry for not posting on my youtube account as much as I said I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment